This for APPS and other media that require permissions:
NOTE, IF YOU CHOOSE TO OPEN FACEBOOK, USE THE CAMERA or MICROPHONE and post on a site other than ours…that is at your own discretion and risk. It is only there for your choice, or pleasure. Do NOT allow the camera, microphone, or location to be accessed if you do NOT wish.
Do we disclose information?
We do NOT disclose any information an APP asks as you open it. The location, map, microphone, and camera are simply so that you can use them AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND CHOICE…when using the app.
- Illegal Activities, Security, Safety and Legal Matters. We may disclose information if required to do so by law such as in response to a subpoena or court order or as otherwise allows by applicable law, including making disclosures that are in our good faith judgment necessary or advisable (i) to protect the rights, safety or property of us or other third parties, (b) to conform to legal or regulatory requirements, and/or (c) to protect the security or integrity of our Service, website and business. In some cases, disclosure may be required by law to be without notice to you. This disclosure of information may be used to trace and identify you.
- Statistical Purposes. We do NOT use or share information for for general research, analytics or statistical purposes on a de-identified basis.
- Third Party Providers. We do NOT disclose personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
NO,we do NOT, but IF Facebook you choose to use; the camera YOU choose to use or other Websites you access collect, that will be at your own choice. This is information that without the aid of additional information cannot be directly associated with a specific person or entity. Our Service and site collect unidentifiable and non-personal information on what pages our users access or visit and how our Service and site are used.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account and change the profile settings.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking